Saturday, May 1, 2010

Birthday and CCS Sketch

Hey Chicka's!

Hope your weekend has been a relaxing and fun filled time. Mine has been go here go there...I want to go to the "stay all night SPA" for a week! ahhhh, dreams.....

Anyway, onto my little project. I created this project for my sisters birthday. I used the CCS sketch challenge at the Creative Clear Stamps blog! If you missed the 1st year birthday party last week, you missed a great time!!! Laura had EVERYTHING! Even a Let's make a deal game on Friday! Some fun times!!!
On to the creation, first is the little magnet that will go on her refrigerator! Its so adorable, and it fits so nicley right in the front of the "basket" attached to the front of the card. The first picture shows it without the magnet, the next one shows it with the magnet added! I think my sister will love this card! :-) It adds a very neat and final touch. Let me know what you think...

Have a great Sunday and spend some time for YOU! :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!