Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!!


Hello everyone, hope the start to your new year was great! Mine was really uneventful! We stayed home and James shoot fireworks for us, the blessing was our 16 year old and his bff came home and burnt a bon fire and shoot fireworks too....so that was nice knowing they were home and safe. I am going to share a few Christmas Pictures with you and hopefully will get back to regular blogging soon! The first one is my Christmas tree, and the Christmas table setting, the third is my Grandaughter opening her gifts, and the last one is Sophie (Jory's friend), Jory (my 16 year old), Chasity (my son Jeff's wife), Jeffrey (My oldest son 23), Wes, (my daughter boy-friend 4 + years), Jamie (my daughter 22) Thanks for sharing a little Christmas time with me :-) and Happy Happy Blessed new Year to each of you!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!