Saturday, February 19, 2011

I should be...but I am not in the mood! :-)

Hey gals!

Well, I SHOULD be doing homework! :/ Ugh Doesn't a girl get a break every once in a while LOL

I had all day at home...BY MY SELF! and I HAVE LOVED IT!

I really should have much more productive stuff, like housework, organizing, and HOMEWORK, but really I just talked on the phone, played on this computer and did a little housework....and made things and touching things up around here up a bit! C-:


I had this crazy idea for a ladder I purchased at a Flea market about 7 years ago, for a $1.50. I have had it leaned against a tree in our front yard ever since. But today...I BROUGHT IT IN MY HOUSE! I know, I know! Your has misfired in this brain of mine. But give me a minute and I will explain.

Soooooo....I brought it up on the porch, washed it down good, and sprayed a clear coat on it, to seal it. Brought it in and there you have it!

A really cute magazine holder, picture hanging and best of all it was FREE! Yay me! (Sorry, we have remolded the master bathroom, have not finished the master yet...so ignore the wall for ow. )

Have a terrific weekend, I get to go on a date night with Hubby tonight...going to see True Grit and dinner! woot! Its a good day!

Linked up to
Funky Junk Interiors
  UndertheTableandDreaming
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This totally rocks...now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I've started hitting antique stores....and will probably try the garage sale thing this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh- so jealous of your ladder idea. I've wanted to do something similar for a while but don't really have a place in my house for it right now. Soon enough though!
    -Polly
    www.learnandgopollyco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!