Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! :-)

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...
Happy BIRTHDAY dear MEEEEE!

Happy Birthday to me! :-)  

Did you enjoy that?

Hey I figure if I have to get older I should embrace it right?!

So I got to create a little last night...WOOT! Dear hubby had to leave for out of town job again :( (sigh...booo!) (But hey it does pay the bills!$) He was really sad that he would not be here with me for my Bday! He has been with me the last 15 of them! :-) Oh well, I will get to celebrate with him this weekend, as he is working at a place on the river, so I am leaving on Friday to go up there and we will celebrate then!

So on to WHAT I created....

I used the MOJO MONDAY sketch.

I also want to play in the Challenge over at Stampin Sisters in Christ....its a great challenge, this week it is based on the
Scripture: 
Proverbs 17:22 "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
The challenge was to create a card that was "clean" and makes you laugh! Laughter is such a great blessing the Lord has given us! Our Great Physician is such a kind and giving God to have given us such a gift!
 So laugh a little today...weather its at yourself or with someone else! 
I AM GOING TO! 
HEY, I AM A YEAR OLDER TODAY....I need all the miracles and healing I can get! (hehe)

Have a happy, fun filled Tuesday!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Ha this is fab...what a great sentiment! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday..:) Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and you are right to celebrate with a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! I love your colorful card, and very true scripture! I just love listening to your playlist when I come to your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, your singing is awful! - - LOL Happy Birthday, girlfriend - - hope it's a great day...even without the hubs! But like you said - - more celebrating to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Shelley! I hope you have a great day! Love this card - those Emerson girls have such great atti-tude - you gotta love them! This is perfect for this weeks challenge! Love it !Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    Thanks too Shelley for your lovely comments on my Blog!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday sweetie! Wonderful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's a wonderful weekend for you too! Love your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday!! I hope you have a great day and weekend!! Fun and cheery card!! Thanks for joining the Stampin sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!

Daily Bible Verse

Fitness Tip of the Day