Monday, September 20, 2010

Birthday Girl!

Good Morning all!

Just skipping through here real quick. Jory is in his Senior year, but is also taking college classes and some more of those start today! :0 So I am on the run.

I am going to show you the birthday goodies I created for my niece who just turned 11 last week.

First off, you should know she had a skating birthday party!!! Not that you could not have guessed that after you see everything...tehe!

First I created her invites using the FREE template from Lauren Meader (its located over on the Papertrey site HERE)  Its supposed to be a stocking, but hey....its a skate this time:-)

I used my cricut and the storybook cart to created "LETS ROLL".

The banners for her "BIRTHDAY GIRL" and "GRACEN" I also used my cricut...these where super fun, and also way EASY with my cricut! :-) My sister used te "Gracen" banner behind the candy table on the mirror, and "Birthday Girl" on the front of the candy table. Is that table not ADORABLE?

Lastly I made her a set of 20 monogrammed cards  for thank yous and other notes (she writes her big brother now, he left for college this year...so sweet!)

Hope you enjoyed this quick preview of her fun stuff....and have  super blessed week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks like so much fun! You did a fabulous job! Love the hot pink and black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!