Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wedding...this way

Well HELLO out there!

I feel like I have not been here is forEVER! goodness! Things have been busy busy for us here...so I am going to show you a few things I came up with for a friend of our wedding.

They needed signs to point folks to there grand event, so first of you see my MOCK up poster. (I forgot to take pictures of the finished product! UGH) But you get the idea, and of course the lines where not on the final pieces.

I picked up poster board from the dollar tree for 2 for $1, heavy foam board for a $1 piece. I created all of the letters and the arrow with my Cricut Expression (I so LOVE my machine!) I did the signs on the poster board, then backed them with the foam board to make them sturdy. I purchased a contractors packet of stacks and that is how we placed them along the route. I made five and they really helped people out, since the wedding was a ways out in the country.

I will be back tomorrow to show you what else we did for this wedding, stay tuned, you wont want to miss the cool trick we used for the cupcakes!

tata till then! :-)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!