Friday, May 14, 2010

Picnic Baskets...& ITS FRIDAY!

Howdy Ya'll! (true Texas style ***giggle***)

It's FRIDAY! YEA! This has been a reallllyyyy loooonnnngggg week! Glad for the weekend to be here and spend some time with my hubby!

He should have been home last night, but he is not coming home till today, so I will be glad to see him.

He had a really tough day on Wednesday doing the remodel he has been working on...1st he stuck a drill bit through his pinkie finger....then he was TOO lazy to go turn off the breaker to the bathroom and was wiring lights, touched the ground with the other and shocked the "BA geezers" out of himself! Then of that was not enough he stuck the utility knife into his thumb about an hour after that when he was working on something else!

Heck, I told him to please just come home in a few pieces anyways!!! I am working on a little "goodies" to give him when he gets home today! I think I will fill it up with a first aid kit! No not really, some chocolate chip cookies for him :-)

I will show you that tomorrow. But for now, these are the little picnic baskets (I have the template from My Time Made Easy, by Lauren Meader) I made for my Mother-in-law and Momma M to match their cards for Mothers Day. They really loved them, I filled them both with some candles and some bath stuff so they could take a break! :-)

Enjoy your family and whatever fun plans you have this weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Seriously girl, I think these template projects are your thing! These are fantastic!! That black and white one is hot. No matter what you give in these, the recipient is going to love from the get-to with this fabby packaging. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhhhH CUTE! Love that packaging! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!