Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good SATURDAY my friends!

Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement for my Dad. He was able to go home last night (finally got there at 10:00 PM) He was really really worn out and had to go home with a catheter. Not the best thing in the world, but at least he was able to go home. He rests much better there and can eat good food! :-) Praise be to our Lord that he made it through surgery and is on the road to recovery. Thanks again to all of you who prayed for him.

Today I have a little goody to show you. I am in a swap on SCS, which was a theme bag swap. Everyone has different themes. The one I choose was Spa/Beauty/Health. I will be filling these bags with lotion, soaps, some stamped images, some embellies that go with the theme and some other goodies that will help one RELAX! :) These where really fun to create. I used some razzleberry DP from SU, my big shot to textures the purple paper, my cricut to cut the word RELAX, and my Daisy Bella image front and center. I also used her to create the little tag for the bags as well. It was a 2 +1 swap, which means I create 3. The hostess keeps one and I get 2 different ones back! Can’t wait to see what I get back!

I hope today is fun and RELAXing for each of you and that tomorrow you can share the love of Jesus in worship with your family & friends.

Have a blessed Saturday!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed the post about your daddy....but glad he got to go home and it sounds like everything is gonna be OK. Surgeries are always scary when they start gettin' up there in age.

    This is the perfect Bella for this gift - - love the orange and purple together - - seen that again somewhere this week....gonna have to think about that one myself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!