Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Happy Monday!


Good Monday morning all!

Today is a Monday...glad there is only one day called Monday! I am already rushing and I have been up since 5am!!! Good grief! This will be a quickie post, as I have to take a poodle (not one of mine!) to the vet.

I am showing off one little piece I made for a "Faith Gift" swap I was in on SCS today. This is part of the set...This is a wood magnet and I love how it turned out. Stay tuned the rest of the week to see all of the pieces of this cute set. I got these wooden magnets at IKEA, and then just decorated away! It was a great deal, as they where like $2 for a pack of 3, and will make great little gifts for Teachers, friends, hair stylist, etc... :-)

Have a blessed Monday!
"Live like today is your last day here...Love like you mean it!"



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great idea! I love your magnets, and the recipients are sure to love them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!