Saturday, August 15, 2009

180 FT in the air-DROP at 70-80 MPH AMAZING!

OK! I know its been a week! UGH! I have been going going going!

So today I am going to show you what my son got my for my birthday...(Its Monday the 17th :-)) Anyway, we went to the water park last week...had a great time...

I have not mentioned it in the past, but I love love to para-a-sail! I used to do it a lot years ago, when I was young. Well my sweet husband, James, NEVER lets me do anything remotely close to that or skydiving...which one day I want to do as well! :-)

Anyway, I called him and said please please please can I drop 180FT at 70-80 MPH through the air and swing over the waterpark...Jory and Sophie will be with me!!! He said "if you get sore or hurt, I dont' want to hear complaints!" But go ahead!!! SO I DID! and I LOVED IT!!! It was a blast. Here are the pictures of us!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Pardon my language, but you are effing crazy - ROTFL! And LOL @ you called your husband to ask him - - too cute. Well....I'm glad you loved it...that makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crazy. I'm way too chicken to do anything like that. Andy wants to go skydiving really bad too, and I always strongly suggest it's not a good idea. :)

    Happy, Happy birthday to you. Miss seeing you at church. How's your dad doing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!