Thursday, September 24, 2009

DIGIMENTS & my Cricut! :-)

Good evening stamp lovers!

Tonight is a quickie post, but hey at least I am posting! LOL

FIRST you really must must must go see what is happening over at DIGIMENTS! I love these things! They are so easy and fun to work with, and Michelle is a terrific artist, the images are so clean and crisp!!! On top of that Michelle has also decided to do honor a great charity with her sales this month...GO NOW and check it out!!! This month, DIGIMENTS is giving 50% of all sales to this cause.

Secondly I did get to play with my cricut a little bit a few weeks ago and I came up with this little tag for a friend of mine. She needed a tag for a new born baby basket for an fellow employee. They wanted it to have the name and details on it. So here it is. HUH, not such a short post either! LOL

Hope you enjoy tomorrow...ITS FRIDAY! :-)







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shelly! What a great tag. Thanks for the info on Digiments. I went over and looked at it. Love the concept. I'll have to stop back over there again and browse some more.

    Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!