Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Thursday...Its almost FRIDAY!


Good morning!

Well Thursday...means its almost Friday, and a three day weekend, for the Labor Day Holiday!!! YEAH!

Today I am going to show you the last little piece of the "magnet" gift set. I did the magnet, the card and a bookmark as a little set. These would be great for teachers, friends, and stocking stuffers (UGH! its almost that time!) Can you believe its SEPTEMBER!

Also in this post is a digital page I created for my sister-in-law of her two boys. (One is thier's, the other is their adopted) They are both Seniors this year and this will be in the football programs for the year. It was a lot of fun, and something they will get to treasure forever!

Enjoy your Thursday and I hope you get off for the Holiday on Monday!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love all the things you've done with those little crosses - - I knew you'd like them and use them!
    Haven't seen you around much, girl - - guess you're busy with the farm interview and the people you care for - - and the dog!
    Hope you have a good day...and it gets to settling down and cooling down for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!