Monday, December 27, 2010

The week after Christmas!

Hello crafters and friends!

Well, Christmas is over. I thought I would just add a little preview of all things Christmas at my home. From the tree to the tables to some gifts I made. Enjoy and I pray this week after Christmas will bring you organizing and getting ready for the New Year!

Christmas Tree


Santa in his hot air balloon

Front yard at Night

Our Cross lit at the front gate

Our wreath on the front gate

A little whimsey for the dinner tables

Base of SIL's gift

For my Sister in law, there is the tall one and a short one

A little something for my BFF hubby's desk

Dessert table before it was filled with goodies

Our dinner table for 17

Close up of dinner table

Bar section in hallway

A few goody goodies! :-)
Now its time to clean up and put up and get ready for the new year!

Go check out the other handmade goodies and tips handmade projects
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you change your blog background more than most people change their underwear :P

    Look at that fun table and all your pretty trees! I love all the personal handmade touches you add to your holiday decor - - fantastic!

    Happy new year, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!