Sunday, January 2, 2011

A little Christmas Whimsy and Crafting with the stars!

Happy day 2 of 2011!

Hope your day was terrific and that you are off to a great start! Today I am going to show a little whimsy style project I created for our easting tables at Christmas! Really they were adorable! I could think of a thousand different things to do with these to change them up too! ;-) (They are a little Dr Seuss looking, don't ya think?)

I am going to enter these in the Crafting with the Stars  contest! I think this will be great fun and really even more fun to watch!!!
Come on over and lets see what happens! :-)
Happy Sunday and 2011...one more time!






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello! What a beautiful blog you have!! This is Gracie, leader of the Lime Light Charitable Design Team. I need you to contact me at gotscrap@live.com. I'm not sure that you are aware, but you have won a prize. Go to our Dec 30 post to see what you have won. http://limelightscrappers.blogspot.com/

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!