Friday, May 7, 2010

Senior Prom dinner! Happy FRIDAY!

Good Friday morning gals!
Hope you all have some great plans for the weekend! and that each one of you have a fantastic Mother's Day! Dear Hubby is going to cook Brisket for his Mom and I, I soooo love his brisket...and his Mom!! She is one of my very best friends, I know I know...I am one lucky girl! **Wink** She is a true doll though and I really treasure her!

Now onto my little project. My brother and SIL are having their sons Senior prom dinner at their house. My SIL has themed it "Dinner under the stars" She is decorating it very formal--Black White Silver. It is going to be gorgeous. She has tons and tons of white lights that will be hanging all around, 3 full round tables, and all of this in their backyard next to the swimming pool! There will 9 couples (18 TEENS! **ROLLING MY EYES**) and she and my brother will be serving them! She asked me to create the place cards for this event. I wanted to be sure they would be elegant for such a special occasion! I can NOT believe my nephew is graduating! UGH!

Any was...I pulled out my Big Shot, used my diagonal folder on the black card stock from PTI, I then  cut the white piece down (PTI as well), all the names are cut out using my Cricut with the Jasmine cartridge. You really can not tell in the pictures but the Girls names are in Glitter black paper, the Guys are velvet! Then I added the pearls on the girls and the black bling on the guys! These will really shine!!!

Welp, that's it for now...Have a super blessed weekend and love those around you! ;-)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Shelly these place cards are perfect!!! I really like the font you chose!!! I received a cricut as an early mother's day present and can't wait to play with it this weekend...wahooo!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend and a beautiful Mother's Day!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!