Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy WEEKEND! and Graduation Thank YOU!!!!

Good morning everyone!

Hope you have some great plans for the weekend! Me, I just want to get well! My allergies are KILLIN! me...for-reals! I have been down for two days, but I really have no time for this! I have two nephews who are Graduating, and really, I have to finish their scrapbooks for their Graduation Parties, get their Thank you Cards completed and the candy tree with $$$ I am making for them done! UGH!

No time to lay around! Plus I have two girls who are friends kids who I have to get stuff whipped up for! Today I am showing you my two nephews Thank You cards. Funny thing is they were born the same day, same year, they are best friends and one is my brothers son, the other is their adopted son (Guardianship really...but same thing to us) I is very similar to the movie that came out called " The Blind Side" and we love him!
I did the last name initial for the center piece, I ran the white card stock from Papertrey through my Big Shot with a cuttlebug die that says Thank You so much, then ran the silver 2" circle through using a sixxix embossing folder, then from there I cut their initials on my cricut with the Storybook cartridge set at 1 3/4 and popped everything up!

They are both very happy with them, and I think they turned out great myself! hehe!

Enjoy your weekend and happy crafting!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!