Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sketch Challenge CVSC8 - Saturday Evening

Can you believe it! ***SECOND POST TODAY***

I just had to post this little card I made for my sweetheart! <3

He works so hard all week long, and has been working out of town for the last two months, he usually gets home on Thursday evening, then goes on Friday & Saturday to a Ranch here in the area he works on, and works there all day both of those days, Church on Sunday morning, then heads back out of town on Sunday evening....BUT, this week he took off on Friday morning with a friend...headed to South Texas to his Uncle's Ranch  to shoot some "Aoudad" (It's that funny looking sheep thing!hehe)

So he is coming home tomorrow, so I baked him up some yummy Chocolate Chip cookies and this little card. I created this card using the Creative Clear Stamps Sunday Sketch Challenge...I was almost to late! YIKES! But here it is. Come play along tomorrow for another fun challenge, Laura has some great sketch challenges!

Have a great Saturday Night! :-)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I LOVE THIS!! My husband would love it too! Great job Shelly, and thanks for playing SKETCH PLAY this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sassy fellow Texan,
    Love your card...and I bet your husband will love the cookies.Thanks for stoping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!