Monday, July 26, 2010

A bit LATE! But TRUE LOVE anyway!

Good Monday morning stampers!

OH MY GOODNESS! I had this post ready to go, yet failed to get it finished up, and actually schedule it! So sorry! It is Monday...maybe you can forgive me...:-)

This little card I created for my Monday post over on CCS. I did this one for my daughter who just got engaged a couple of weeks ago. I am sending it to her and her Fiancee with a little bag of bath goodies. Just wanted her to know I am thinking about her...(and ALL the wedding plans! ha!) Thank goodness its not till July 2011! WHEW!

I used CCS stamp set "TRUE LOVE", stamped the background on the Pomegranate, glazed random striped Bazzill, with a black card base and Kraft from PTI.

Enjoy your week! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun time for your family - - and a whole year to plan and create! So sweet of you to send them this card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!

Daily Bible Verse

Fitness Tip of the Day