Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy FOURTH of July!

Happy Birthday America!!!

I have several little projects all wrapped into one really quick post today! We are headed out to our 4th of July Celebration at Andice (Its a little town right here next to us, with a fantastic fireworks display) We eat good brisket sandwiches and eat homemade ice cream too! :-)

I made these little  pinwheels to decorate the car as we sit there and wait for the fireworks! :-)

These are  the cupcakes I made for us to eat while celebrating!

Here is a little box I created for my sweet sister-in-law who picked up some cute tops and stuff for my Granddaughter, as a small Thank you! (Blurry I know, but I am in a hurry! LOL)


Next is a birthday card I made for my Granddaughters little brother, for when she goes home, he is not my Grandson, but he is super sweet and loves me, he will be two this year!


That is it for now, hope you enjoy today and the family and friends you have around you today! Be sure to honor and thank those who fight for our freedom and the families that support them


Happy Independence Day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!