Friday, July 23, 2010

Its an altered Comp FRIDAY! :-)

Happy Happy Friday all!

YIPEE! :-) Hope you have great plans, I would really like to just stay home....all weekend and craft. maybe just maybe that will happen...still remains to be seen! ;-)

I am showing some mini composition books along wth matching pens I created for a swap I am in. They turned out really cute, I love these for little gifts and stocking stuffers etc (UGH, I just mentioned Christmas didnt I? Sorry! but it is coming...hehe)


These were completed with a PTI paper pad and some PTI stamps I purchased from a friend. I think they turned out really cute. The pens are RSVP pens, matching paper inside then covered with reline tape and rolled in pearl clear beads from SU.

Hope this inspires ou to get your craft on!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are great little gifts - - I'm working on Christmas stuff too..you've got to when you are doing handmade gifts, you know! I have never done these little pens...or the ones with the paper in them. They are adorable though and of course finish off the set nicely.
    Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, girl! You always impress and amaze me at the little darlings you create. . .so inspiring, Shelly. Congrats on picking up such a steal in that barnyard punch at M's. . .I LOVE days like that.

    Just so you know, the winds of change died out, hehe. We thought we were going to have to move clear across the country. Turns out, the Army changed their minds. That's fine by me ;)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend of stamping and crafting galore, my friend ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!