Saturday, July 17, 2010

YEA! Its Saturday!

Good morning everyone,

Real quick post here, going through and packing mothers stuff and getting it set up for her move on Monday! :0


This is a little card project I did for the Black & White with a twist of color swap I am in on SCS. I really like this one...I so love Black & White... then my added color is pink. I always need Thank You cards, so I thought everyone else would enjoy getting some too! :-)




Enjoy your Saturday and weekend!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Way cool...I love that color combo. Always have and this card rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute love this :) :) :) :) Have a wonderful day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving your mamma sounds like a good thing for you ;)
    I love black and white - and with the little bit of pink - stunning color combo!
    Have a great day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the wide white border in the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!

Daily Bible Verse

Fitness Tip of the Day