Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CLEAN HEARTS!

Ok, just another quick post. I have a friend who is Catholic, so she is "giving up" using curse words, one in particular for 40 days! Anyway, someone really downed her and pointed fingers at her for the person she is. If this person had known her a little better (I don't KNOW her that well!) she could have seen this Woman has a heart of gold. So, with that being said, she should have never passed judgement on her! When, I went to my daily devotion that I do everyday...the devotion today really fits this. What is it that that lady needs to work on, cause WE ALL have somethin'. So I just had to share this link...hope you enjoy and your day is the best!

1 comment:

  1. - indeed....we ALL have somethin'; that was a nice read; thank you....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!