Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!



Well, I must say I recieved the BEST package yesterday evening from my "Battle of the Buldge" Secret Sis! She sent amazing things! I have been in my stamp room playing with some of them this morning!! Now you see, I am not a "fantasy" kind of girl. However, she sent me TONS of stamped images, all of them are the cutest, but there was one that is more "fantasy"...it's a castle, I thought, OK, that will challenge me for sure! I have played a little with Watercolor, but never with pencils, I bought some cheapy ones at WM several months ago and so, this morning I sat down with that image, some SU markers and the watercolor pencils and went to work. I don't think it turned out bad for the first time ever doing something like this. I think I am going to give it to my niece for her 10th birthday! I am going to post 2 images, one is just the card front, before I finished out the card, seems the color in the picture came out better on that one, then the other one is the finished card, but the color looks off some....Let me know what you think. 

Have a HAPPY FAT TUESDAY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!