Saturday, February 21, 2009




Well, its turned out to be a busy Saturday! I went Archivers, cut the set of letters I needed, then to Lowes for the paint for DH (bathroom redo), then to PO AGAIN to mail off a swap....Home, created ds a little gift and card set for a 15 year old girl, SUPRISE bday party tonight...took him to the party about 6:00 (42 miles one way from our house! :-0) and wont get to pick up till 11:00...I would love to go crawl into bed...OH WELL! He will be 16 in April...however, I dont think that will be any better!!!!

Anyhow, I am posting the little card and gift I did for Allyssa. I think she will like it, and of course there is also cash in the card...so that will be the hit! LOL

Enjoy looking and let me know what you think. Have a super night!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!