Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday! Well, it was a busy couple of days. I am working at our church while our Secretary is on vacation...lets just say, I am not used to being gone 9-1 everyday, but it has been lots of fun. We have a new pastor and I am getting to know him better. He is young and full of the spirit of God, and great new vision. He is our "interim" pastor for now, but has been an Associate for us for a while. I am really enjoying it.

Then yesterday, I took Jory (16 now!) to get his drivers licences, then to dinner last night. As you can see a photo of him and his Memaw...dinner at Cheddar's.

Today I have been working on Easter cards for my Awana kids. I teach the Sparks! I think they will love these, attached to their little goodies bags.

This last card I made using stuff I received in a "card" kit I got from one of my swaps, not my most favorite ever (my mojo went somewhere!), but I love the scripture. Have a great rest of the week. I am leaving after work tomorrow to go pick up my granddaughter in Abilene, for Easter...

so be sure to check back soon for more fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Awww - you said Memaw...totally reminds me of the Southern thing - I had a Mamaw in Mississippi.
    Love the cut out thing you have goin' on with these cards.
    Cheers - it's Friday!
    --BTW: the bunny on my Fun-Frilled card was an embellie from Paper Bliss...no work by me at all - ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!