Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TUESDAY - with a little Fun Frilled Mojo Monday!


Good morning! Yeah, I am finally posting today...it has been a week! Oh my! We finished up our trip to the Beach with our Son, and his friends. It was alot of fun...and today is his actual 16th birthday. WOW...WOW...WOW is all I can really say. He and I will be leaving for Chicago next week to meet his new Employers and start this journey of we call life for him. AMAZING stuff I tell ya!

Now on today's card. I created thos card using the Mojo Mondays sketch challenge (you should check it out!) and I also used Fun Frilled's (this girls Rock out some great cards) Easter theme. This card was a lot of fun, once I figured out the matching papers. This will be a good Easter card to send to my Mother. She will enjoy the colors and the Easter blessing.

Have a great Tuesday all!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you showed up, girl - I think I come to your blog more than you do - ROTFL Love the heat embossing on this card....really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love how it shimmers! Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!

Daily Bible Verse

Fitness Tip of the Day