Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!



Well I am on a marathon swap and sketch challenge. I have to have all the things on my list completed by tomorrow at 4:00! We are leaving for Chicago and I am a little rushed. I really think I am more concerned about getting all this fun stuff done than I am about packing!!! Hey I might be the "bag looking lady" walking the streets of the windy city on the news! But all my swaps and sketches will be done! HA!

OK here is a sketch for the Verve release party week. There are four...I have completed this one!

Then the other card is the challenge for the Viva La Verve challege, week 3. It was tough this week, the twist was to use Baja Breeze, Mustard and Sunshine...that was really hard!


Hope you enjoy these, more to come...

Enjoy your evening...I will be in my craft room...and maybe packing some! LOL

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!