Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CUPIECAKE....TUESDAY!

Good morning world! :-)

Hope today finds you having a crafty kinda day!

Today is a little banner piece I did for my best-friends daughter who went to Germany! She was gone for 21 days, as an exchange student....she had a great time, but we missed her much and she missed us too! (PS she is also my son's "best" friend ***WINK WINK***)

I created the banner using my cricut, then cut out the words with the story book cart!


Sophie, loves cupcakes, so I made her some, placed them in the "S" shape, and created the little tag from Clearly Dollar Stamps to finish it off! She loved it all, and we are grateful she is home!


Hope each of you have a blessed and happy Tuesday...I will cause I am going to see ECLIPSE today at midnight with all my besties! hehe I feel like a kid again when I say that! HA



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!