Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TOTAL ECLISPE...

Good Wednesday...half way there day! :-)


If you actually know me personally, you would be VERY surprised that I even read the Twilight Series. I am usually very conservative with my reading and life really.

However, after much research last year, I decided to go ahead and read the books....hello one week later, my family wanted to know if the were ever getting dinner or conversation from me again! LOL Seriously, I read all 4 books in 6 days!!! I was hooked! Since then I had read the 5th "novella" as well. I have re-read these books many times. This is NOT a vampire story...it is a story of Young Love and Sacrifice, even if it hurts, because you love someone. Sweet stuff I tell you! ;-)

So with that said, I have a large group of friends and I who go to the release of the movies at Midnight when they release.

We had a great time last night...I must say I was a little disappointed with how they left out VERY important things from the book, but the worse for me was how they changed around the sequence of events from the book, some of those things where just plain strange! They added a few things that never happened...but hey, if you have not read the book you would never know. I just think you lose a lot of the true story of this book by how they portrayed it! Maybe I should have directed this one!!! LOL ;-)

Anywho, here are the goodies I created for us all...I made cupcakes, candy boxes with "photos" and little brown bags with different movie sentiments on them...we met at Starbucks and had a little before party, then headed to the theater at 9:30, got our seats and had a super time before show time too.

All in all a great night!

Leave me some comments if you have seen the movie, read the books etc...I would like to hear your thoughts.

Happy Wednesday!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't gotten to see the movie, but I loved all the books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!