Monday, April 12, 2010

GOOD Monday!

Good morning everyone!

I am sharing a little candle I made for my mother-in-law this morning. She loves green, so I added some detail to this and also covered some tea lights, which she loves as well, with the matching paper.

She just thought that was so special, and funny thing is, it was so so easy!

I love the look and it matched here house, so she was thrilled! ;-)

I have a busy day today, going to meet a crafty buddy for lunch, as we have been trying to exchange Christmas presents since before Christmas!!! Good greif, life is just to busy!

May you each have a great Monday...and be you! :-)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That’s really pretty – love how the candle and the added touches you gave it will all match. Can’t believe you still have Christmas gifts to exchange with a friend. Hope you don’t get a Christmas sweater….or some homemade fudge (that was made in December) LOL I still have Christmas thank-yous that are written…but not mailed; shame! Have a super evening, doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!