Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Thursday afternoon!






HELLO! Did you think I was lost??? SOMETIMES I WONDER!!!

But, no I have been busy in my stamping room. Not to mention with 15yo DS. GRRRR. 

Anyway, I want to share some stuff I worked on yesterday and this morning, between taxi runs that is LOL 
I created this journal for a Secret Sister in Christ swap I am in. It turned out really well I think, there is also the pen, the bookmark and the card that all match. (also pictured is the inside which I created pockets on)  I am also going to use this card for MOJO Monday (Verve sketch challenge). Now back to create somemore...I will be back later!

tata  for now~

1 comment:

  1. I have that punch - and I never use it!! Ohhhh I need to pair it with my scripture sentiments, DUH! I love that journal - and so will the recipient; really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!