Friday, March 6, 2009

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!


Hello girls! I have been really busy today. My Grandaughter is coming in tonight, so I had to finish up her room...I finally got it finished and cleaned up. So excited she will be here with us for a week for her Spring Break. She is a real cutie. (8 YO) Really I am only 41, not 42 till August! My son just had her VERYYYYY early, but she really blesses my life. 

Anywho, I have also been cleaning and organizing my craft room somemore...I PROMISE I will post before and afters very soon. It was a mess to say the least, I can actually get some stuff done now! I wanted to share the card I did for the Viva La Verve week 2 March sketch challenge. I think it turned out pretty cute...what do you think? 

More later Friday Night Lights is on...must go watch (DH has gotten me hooked on this!)

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out cute, too! Have fun with your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very pretty, great coloring! *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!