Saturday, March 7, 2009


Hope your Saturday has been great FUN! I created this card for the Verve blog challenge. They are doing an extra sketch challenge to kill time before the big release party tomorrow night.(I CAN"T WAIT!) I love the sneek peeks they have given us! Amazing STUFF! This one was fun, and I actually used a new DSP I got on sale yesterday...GOTTA love a good sale!!!

Today we went and set up deer feeders and cleaned up trees at a little place we will hunt this coming season. (Only about 25min from the house, thank goodness!) DH could do that stuff all day everyday. :-* But it is really pretty there and I do like to spend time with him. Our Grandaughter always has a great time when we do stuff like that, cause she lives in "town" and never really gets to the country till she comes and stays with us. Its fun to watch a child discovery the true beauty in nature. 

till next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!