Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Its Wednesday...:-)

Hey ya'll!

Hope your Wednesday has been great. Mine has been...well lets just say its been! KWIM

My middle child DD (21) is acting a butt, and we are not speaking right now, so that always gets me down, cause I love her so. But hopefully she will come around. Also, I helped my husband finish the remodel on DS's bathroom...lets just say carpentry and plumbing are not for someone who has bone and joint issues! LOL...ouch that hurt! :-0

OK, enough of that, this is CASED from a little card I saw the other night and just fell in love with. This is the card closed. The tutorial and info are on SCS, and it is so stinking easy you won't believe it!


***Update: here is the link to the blog that has the tutorial, she has some awesome stuff!***
This is it opened up! Let me know what you think about it...

have a great evening and even better Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. That is really neat! There's a tutorial for this? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this card! Its very unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!