Saturday, May 23, 2009

Its a BATHROOM SATURDAY!!!


Good Saturday morning!!!!

I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend planned...lets just say our bathroom problems (leak leak leak) are WAYYYYYY worse than expected. It not only has ruined the BR floor, but also the one in my craft room!!!! Can you say FRUSTRATION! and more $$$$$$! But on the bright side, my room will get painted and the floor redone...

This is a little card I made with the remaining "mushrooms" from the other day. Enjoy this one...I will be posting a grad gift and card a little later!

Have a terrific Saturday all...remember me playing in the MESS with my sweet husband!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is such a darling card! Good luck with the bathroom problemos. Ugh, but a new floor is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those mushrooms. The glitter on the tiny mushroom is looking great. Those small details add a lot to this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!