Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just another DIGI Tuesday! ;-)

Hello crafty people,

I am lovin' these digi's can you tell! **WINK**

These two projects I created last night and finished up this morning. I love how you can do what ever size you want with these digital images or sentiments. These two project where really easy peasy! The card is the Mojo Monday sketch...if you have never played along, you should, great challenges. The sentiment of course came from one of my most {{FAV}} companies offering digital sentiments only, its DIGIMENTS! If you have not already, go check them out today...I promise you they won't break the bank!

Hope you enjoy your Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects! I love that you interpreted the digiment in two different beautiful ways! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The print looks so neat and clean. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are awesome! I love the (is it a Prima can) you decorated and your card is so pretty! I need to figure out how to change the color LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card..love the purples and the button just shimmers..I love it..you do really nice work...don't you just love Mondays..i love mojo mondays sketch. hey, I would love for you to check out the Tuesday Sketch Challenge at Midnight Madness. I would love for you to join us. It looks like you really like doing sketch cards. Stop by if you can at, you would fit right in :)
    http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little pail – what a great idea to use the Digiment larger like that for a bigger project. The recipients are going to love all your goodies for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!