Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Evening

Hello my crafty friends,
A quick post this evening...I have been working on swaps like crazy between everything this weekend, and trying to get my crafty room clean.

I just realized I had not posted the card for the Fun Frilled girls challenge, it's a friend card this week, with a VERVE prize...how fun is that!So I created this little card for that, for a friends birthday I am late sending! grrr I hate that, to be late on a bday card! I made it with the verve uplifting phrases and did a little embossing...she loves pink so I think she will like it.

Also here is the ATC for one of the swaps I finished up on Thursday and mailed out.

Have a great Sunday evening! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing about the Fun Frilled challenge. I love challenges and this one sounds like fun. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!