Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NEW BLOG HEADER! & WOW Wednesday!

Mornin' everyone!

It's already Wednesday this week...WOW! I still have tons to get done. I just completed my mile walk for the day, feels pretty good. Busy busy day, AWANA awards tonight...I hate being on stage...grrr, but it is so worth it that all these children get recognized for hiding God's word in their hearts! I know from experience that it will come in handy in life! ;-)

Did you notice the new blog layout??? See that ROCKIN' header at the top????Guess who made that for me...nana nana nana...my friend Michelle, the digiments OWNER! She rocks socks! It is just gorgeous!!!!

Have you gone over to Digiments and ordered you some AWESOME digi's??? I HAVE I HAVE! Can't wait to get em'! You should really check them out!

I will have some projects for you later,(maybe even some DIGIMENTS!) right now I must go shower and get ready to go work at the Church for a bit! Have an awesome Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - you got it - and if you're using it, I take it you like it! I love making those things....I'll get tired of looking at it and make you a new one in a couple months or something - LOL Have a great day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2/3rds of your banner :) The leaf of the flower looks like a big pot leaf though. Kinda freaked me out.

    Have fun with the awards tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!