Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good SUNDAY Morning!

Good morning everyone!
Today promises to be a great day! I MUST get the laundry done and the house cleaned up, after Church this afternoon. I will go to our church for Sunday School, then shoot over to a friends Church, her daughter is being confirmed today! YEAH!

The card I am sharing today is another set I made for a card swap. I made 8 of these, because one is for my friends daughter....hope you enjoy it. I really like the colors of this one. Let me know what you think.

Have a happy SUNDAY!

5 comments:

  1. Love the card!! You asked for a like to the purses on my blog...it is at http://creativepad.typepad.com/CarolinasPurse.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sassy! Beautiful card today AND...

    you won the blog candy on my blog! Yay! I saw where you commented but I didn't get and email message. Pleas come on by when you get a chance and email me from the email link on my blog OK? I can't wait to see what you do with the TImeless Tempalte. Way to go!
    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. and wow! I should have spell checked above. ;)time to hit the hay I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Can I place an order?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy for swappin' should be the name of your blog! :P - - love how you have the sentiment popped up and standing out like that....great colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!