Thursday, May 28, 2009

WOW Its already Thursday!

OK you guys....I think I have last a day somewhere. Goodness! The Bathroom reno is going moving along nicely (see previous post for disaster info;_0). Been really busy the last couple of day. Leaving today to go stay the night with daddy and moma M. She and I are going to Abilene tomorrow for a little hearing for my sisters grandkids....anyhoo...

Here are some things I created for the MOJO Monday sketch, which is also a challenge over at Stampin out Alzheimers site. You should really check it out, you can get some free stuff, but also donate to a fantastic cause!

First is the challenge card, it is all SU paper and I also created this for an SU swap I am in, so I made 8 of these bad boys! :-} WOO!

Have a spectacular THURSDAY!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! Wow, way to pump out 8 of them! I need to add you as a friend on SOA : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one who lost a day this week - LOL You've been busy, missy - - and for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!