Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Good SATURDAY morn!

How has your week been? Mine has been just run run run! We did get good news yesterday at court for my Sister. She and her husband got custody of two if their four grandkids. The other gma got custody of the other two. This works best for these girls, cause they will all get to visit one another, yet get special attention too, which they all need. thanks for all your prayers for them. On to todays project...

I am sharing a little pouch today I created for a coffee/tea swap. These turned out very cute. I just love the pouches and inside are two tea bags tied together. Hope whoever gets um, will love them like I do.

Have a super Saturday chickies, I have to figure out how to clean around construction! LOL



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love these! I really like your dp, and your images are fantastic ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these really are cute - and I love the flower paper you've used....goes well with drinking tea...kind of that flower/English thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin cute, do a tutorial for these please! They are terrific! It would be great for a church ladies tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!