Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday....Hey you

Good morning!

I have really missed posting this week. Sad things going on in our lives, one of my son's friends, family lost their 17 year old son and its really been a rough week. Please keep them in your heart and prayers.

On to other events, our Granddaughter went home for a couple weeks and will be back week after next. She will be with us one more week before school begins for her. We have hit a record 31 days of over 100 degree heat...not one I wanted for sure. We are 30 + inches behind on rain...but there is a chance this weekend! WHOOT! :-)

I am showing you today a card I made for a friend of ours who Retired from her 25 year tenor with the Military. She is a Family Nurse Practioner and a wonderful person at heart. I liked this little guy so much I made 8 more for my Jessica Lynn Originals Swap on SCS.

Hope you enjoy them....have a great day!



<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!