Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy July 5th...the day after the FIREWORKS!

Hello all...just relaxing today.

We went to bed REALLY late because of fireworks and Jory (16 yo DS) who stayed out late shooting fireworks with some friends on their place. James BBQ'd a brisket all night, and I made homemade ice cream, so that and some coleslaw Momma (MIL) brought over was our lazy day lunch. Tonight will just be left overs and snackin stuff and bed early...I am thinking! :-)
I created this card today playing around with a free digital image I got over on SNR for the DigiDay Festivities going on for this weekend. I made this using the Digi Shack Sketch too, so that gets me another FREE DIGI which I have not even seen yet, it hasn't been released yet....so I am looking forward to getting it next week. You can play too, BUT hurry! Its over tonight at 10:00 CST....

Have a restful Sunday Evening!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!