Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Thursday...Its nearly the 4th!

Hello stampers! WOW, I was so sick yesterday, intended to post but....just could not do it! I am feeling much better today. I am off to take my granddaughter to a small water park that is close by. Its supposed to be 103 today, so it sounds like a great day to go.

I am showing you a swap card I completed for a fancy folds swap over on SCS. I love this fold, and the colors in this one really make me happy!

Also is the card I created for a sweet sweet lady at Church, who lost her husband of 51 years, and the funeral was yesterday. I did attend that "barley!" Bless her heart. Her daughter is also a friend of ours, and she is taking care of her mom now, so thats good.

Remember today, love those you are with, tomorrow is not promised! Till the next time have a blessed day!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your tri-shutter card!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's husband. Your sympathy card is beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 103 - that's inhumane!! Yes - a GREAT day for the waterpark...hope you're feeling better enough to be out there in the heat though...and are able to have a good time. Love that shutter card - how ambitious to attempt stuff like that, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so popular! I am loving it! it looks so hard to make but it's so pretty! lovely job on the card! so awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!