Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CHRISTMAS with 105 degree temps! SERIOUSLY!


GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING!
How has your summer been going? Ours has BEEN HOT! I know you have heard me say that but good grief...105 for the forecast again today...with no rain!

We are 30 inches behind on rain...we are really burning up here! WHEW its plain hot. I have been walking every morning with my neighbor, but we walk at 5:30 AM because it is 80 then....just cant do it when the sun is actually out!

OK, onto what I have been up to the last couple of days....I have been working on some challenge Christmas tags (hard to do this with 105 let me tell ya!) Anywho it was for a little challenge they have had over on Sweet and Sassy's Yahoo group...you can join the fun to, just join our group. So the 1st challenge was for Christmas tags. I used the Sweet and Sassy special digital image I received for placing an order, so place and order and you can get one too! You can not buy this one, just get it for placing an order! There will be new Christmas in July challenges all month on the group...

Secondly I created these two other cards using the new "Sweet as Pie digi" they added this month. I love this set, so versatile! Something I am loving about yellow and red lately, can you tell? LOL

You have a wonderful day and enjoy your summer months!



<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!