Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Evening...late


Good late Friday evening! Whew! *sigh*(I just had to take a breath) LOL

Its been a busy busy day! Up and running to get AC fixed in my car (no AC in 103 just will NOT cut it for me), then home to clean up the 1/2 living room, 1/2 craft room (LOL)


yes we are still under construction...then off to Lowe's with DH to buy some more sheetrock! YES the bathroom is nearly complete. DH's hours have been pulled back from 60 hours per week, down to 30...so he should have lots more time to finish things up with the remod, and I can get my craft room back! ***HAPPY DANCE***


Well, I have a one of the pictures from the water park. We had a really good time. My Graddaughter was amazed! This one is my 16yrs old going across the rings and my Graddaughter standing at the ladder watching! I can not wait to see the look on her face when we go to Schliterbaughn! She had such a great time, and that is what matters!


This evening I am sharing a card I made for a very good friend of mine who was a Secrect Sis in a swap with me, this is the reveal card I made for her. Hope you enjoy it.


Have a safe and Happy 4th of July.
Remember all those who keep us free.

Blessings!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. No AC = very unhappy person, lol. Glad you got that fixed, that would just be miserable! Great pic of the waterpark. . .how refreshing in this heat! Love your card too! Have a very wonderful 4th ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving sweet blessings!